Monday 31 October 2011

Aaron Harrison - New Blog Contributor

Hello World!

I have recently been working with Matthew Sims over at zypher.co.uk and was asked if I wanted to contribute on their blog. I thought sure, sounds good and its probably long overdue to give back to the web community what I have taken from it over the years.

I have an array of solutions for everything from simple Excel problems/quirks, VBA solutions utilizing Windows APIs, Microsoft Word solutions/automation's, right through to solutions for web development problems which have stumbled many developers.
This means, you should begin to see various posts from myself, as well as the posts from Matt.

Just a heads up, I will be creating a post about a solution I created for "Dynamic CSS" files, i.e using php variables etc within a CSS file. I hope to get it posted today so keep your eyes peeled ;-) (here it is)

Well, enough about me. You should check-out zypher.co.uk, they have services and solutions for many ICT requirements and could be just what your looking for. Matt is a very knowledgeable professional with a vast and dynamic background which brings a wealth of experience.


Hope you find my posts easy to follow, useful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback (please, be gentle), feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no purely anonymous comments, they will be deleted; always use a name for ease of reference by other commenters.